Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Seventeen Weeks
So I'm seventeen weeks pregnant today. Some of you are probably wondering what I look like at this point. Well I just tried to take a picture of my belly but it turned out really really stupid and to be honest although I have gained some poundage in my abdomen area it just looks like I've drank one too many beers. So sorry to all of you who are curious you'll just have to wait a little longer. I did have my third visit to my mid wife which went very well. I could really hear the babies heart beat and she told me that everything seems to be perfect...my weight gain...and the babies heart rate. My ultrasound is scheduled for Dec 6th at 11:00 am so we will find out the sex of the baby very soon! And YES we are letting people know...although my dad thinks I should wait till Christmas to tell my mom which I think might drive her crazy. Ha! Some of you may also be wondering how I am feeling and all the little quirks that go along with me being pregnant. Well, I am still struggling with nausea but not nearly as bad as a few weeks ago. I don't have any really bad cravings for thing but I have been enjoying pasta a lot more especially sprinkled with cheese and some Nutritional Yeast which is wonderful for being pregnant (or so I've heard). I also love cinnamon gum which seems to settle my stomach down and I can't seem to handle salad like I use to which is a pity since I love green things. I am moody and weepy and at times I have really crazy vivid dreams but other than that I'm just as normal as can be. ( just kidding) Mostly I am just so thankful that this baby is healthy from what we can tell so far and that I am progressing nicely. The Lord has blessed us so abundantly and I am daily grateful for his blessings. This thanksgiving we have so much to be thankful for even if what I am thinking of is still such a tiny little thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment