Friday, March 09, 2007

Once Again



My friend from college came to visit me a few weeks ago. It was so much fun to have Maria come all the way from PA to visit us. We had some fun girl times and some quality time out doors hiking, and doing some minor sight seeing. We also had a wonderful night of home cooked Greek food! This brought me back to the little flat we shared while living in Athens Greece. We would cook a lot and have some really great conversations together. I am really thankful that she was able to take off time and come hang out with Scott and I.

Well in other news... I'm over 33 weeks into my pregnancy. People keep asking me how I'm feeling and I really have nothing to complain about ( at least not that I would want to share with you all!) No really, I'm doing wonderfully especially with the help from my husband Scott. I've also been blessed with wise counsel from the beautiful women the Lord has placed in my life. One thing my mother-in-law said to me the other day was really helpful. With all of her motherly wisdom (she raised five amazing children) she told me to just relax, have fun, and enjoy your baby. I thought...Oh yeah! this is going to be fun! I do get caught up in doing things right and to be reminded of this simple truth has been invaluable.

Scott's still working hard at work but finding time to help others with house projects and getting in some time for leisure. He is so excited about our baby coming soon. He keeps saying to me he just wants to know what she looks like and how much fun it will be to finally hold her. I know that my husband will be the best father. I can't wait to see him in action.

1 comment:

mnmlstseeker said...

How sweet of you to include me in your blog... I had a great time seeing you and catching up! And my toenails still look great! :)